A Message to Our Customers:
As COVID-19, the coronavirus, begins to have an increased impact, Bensons’ is taking measures to ensure the health and well-being of our community.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding this emerging crisis, but as many others, our team is closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other local and national health organizations.
Our stores are Open for Business, however in an attempt to keep everyone safe and healthy, we are asking that customers please consider placing orders remotely by the following options:
- Phone: 603-432-2531, Derry, 603-432-9863- Londonderry, 603-432-2532 Benson Ski and Sport, 603-524-1300 Boulia-Gorrell
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are offering curbside pick-up or home delivery–please call our stores for details
If you do come into the lumber yard, garden center or hardware stores we have taken the following steps. Please note the Ski and Sports shop is offering curbside pickup only.
- Increasing cleaning frequency of our facilities, with cleaning supplies readily available across all workspaces and common areas.
- Requiring employees stay home when sick, or after contact with anyone that tests positive, as well as sending home anyone that shows respiratory symptoms or fever.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We have also…
- Cancelled or postponed all sales meetings, events or gatherings.
- Asked our drivers to minimize contact on site.
- Cancelled all in person supplier appointments.
Although this is an unprecedented event, working together we can ensure the health and well-being of our community.
Thank You for your business,
The Benson Family